Since starting this blog (uhh, the day before yesterday) I have:
- Began to follow other blogs
- Become active on my twitter page again
- Hooked up my twitter to my facebook page
- Hooked up my formspring to my twitter, and consequently to my facebook page
- Added a widget here to my twitter page (and tried to add formspring with no luck)
- Added my blog title to my IAM page
- Some other equally crazy social networking things I can't recall
I think its rather exciting. I like to send pictures and rant and all that online constantly. You could even say I was addicted. But when is enough enough?
Am I becoming one of those annoying people that is on your newsfeed all the time?
I don't know what I love so much about it. I used to justify it by saying that I live long distance from my family and best friends, so I wanted that constant connection and to be able to share things with them as often as I wanted. And that remains true, don't get me wrong. Without all this social networking that's available, I would be so much more homesick.
But I'm beginning to wonder if it's all becoming a bit too much. Who even pays that much attention anyway? Does anyone really care what I had for lunch, let alone enough to see a picture of it?
There aren't many people out there that interest me enough that I'd like to know all these things about them, but here I am figuring maybe there's someone who wants to know these things about me.
But I suppose even if there weren't, I'd still write blogs and upload pictures and tweet tweets and change statuses. It's kind of like putting makeup on even when you're sitting at home. It just feels nice.
My plan is to just keep it up until I'm bored. Or run out of things to say.
(I highly doubt the latter will happen, fyi)